RE:dnm

From: Orlando <profiled_at_163.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 17:04:02 +0800

Hi There,

How are u?,this is Orlando. nice to meet you.

Welcome to take a look ofourAluminium profile. Our product feature are as below:

1. Make sure Aluminum & PC & END CAP & CLIP match smoothly, easy to assemble.

2. Aluminum surface: Shiny anodizing without line Scratch. Black& White more colour optional

3. Thick Aluminium size, no easy deformation

4. Strong package with carton and many sticking adhesive circle

5. Many style selection with good price

6. We are also professional in LED strips and can assemble all kinds of LED bar according to your requirment

Could you please let me know your requirements ? Then I will send you the sample as you requested.

Best regards,
Orlando Lee
Professional in LED strips and can assemble all kinds of LED bar