Your resume score

From: Resume Worded <contact_at_mautem.resumeworded.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 06:02:27 +0000

Hi Njeingr!

Before we get into your resume score, I just wanted to say…

Thanks for using Resume Worded for feedback on your resume!

(It feels like yesterday when I was helping my friends write their
resumes at the kitchen table)

Anyway...here are your results:

Your resume got 16 out of 100.

And that’s good news — your resume (and your chances of landing a
job) is only getting better from here.

Now, a quick heads up:

Score My Resume is an extremely powerful tool, but I’m not going to
lie…

It _can_ feel a little overwhelming at the start.

So, before you dive into it, remember the old African proverb:

_“How do you eat an elephant?”_

“One bite at a time.”

(Not that I condone eating elephants, by the way)

So, here are a few ‘bites’ to get you started:

* Go to the “Overall Resume Score” section, click “View last
review”, and switch to the “To do” tab on the left hand side.
* In a new tab, open up your resume in Word or Google Docs.
* Take the top item on the “To-do” tab, and read the suggestions.
* (Pour yourself a coffee.)
* Start improving your resume.
* When you’ve knocked out a few suggestions, re-upload your resume
and watch your score jump!

Oh, and before I forget:

In the free version, you’re given a couple of areas to improve your
resume.

To maximize the chance of landing interviews and cut weeks off your
job-hunt, you might want to check out our paid version, Resume Worded
Pro.

It scores your resume on an extra 15 key things employers look for,
and teaches you step-by-step how to weave them into your resume.

Plus..

You’ll get thousands of sample bullets written by real hiring
managers for inspiration…

And access to “Magic Write” - our AI tool which rewrites parts of
your resume in “hiring-manager-speak” for you. (Think ChatGPT, but
for resumes).

To find out more, go here:

https://resumeworded.com/buy-pro
[https://resumeworded.com/buy-pro?useremail=none_at_none.hu]