Good Day To You !!! URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

From: <KISHORE>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:45:31 -0700

Hello My Friend,

Pleasant greetings to you.

I am Mr. Kishore Venkat, I am the Head of Finance, Emirate Investment Bank Dubai UAE. I have an important business proposal for you that concerns your last name that i wish to share with you, You will benefit from it, Please kindly contact me through my private Email Address to enable me give you further clarification on the Transaction and i know it will interest you, and it is 100% risk free.

Email: kishorevenkat961_at_gmail.com

I wait to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Kishore Venkat