Euphoria Resort commitment letter

From: Guest Relations <guestrelations_at_euphoriaresort.gr>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:01:44 +0000 (UTC)

Dear M ​NONE

We do hope that you are experiencing an enjoyable and relaxing stay in Euphoria Resort.

As per our Hospitality Commitment, we would like to rest assure that our Resort’s facilities in combination with our services, are at your disposal and that all of your expectations have been fulfilled up to day. Euphoria Resort and EM Resorts are committed to serve to each and every customer as a dear guest, whose comfort and satisfaction are our priorities

However, we would greatly appreciate if you could inform us about anything that came to your attention, which does not meet the high standards of our service or any comments that may improve its quality.

Please, do not hesitate to contact directly myself or Mrs. Elena Deminova, the Rooms Division and Sales Manager via Reception Desk (tel. 9) and we will be pleased to assist you in every possible way.

We wish you a further enjoyable stay!

Yours Sincerely,

Gregory Tzanoudakis

General Manager