Euphoria Resort satisfaction survey

From: Guest Relations <guestrelations_at_euphoriaresort.gr>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 09:01:14 +0000 (UTC)

Dear M ,

We would like to thank you once again for choosing Euphoria & EM Resorts and we truly hope you have enjoyed your stay.

It is our aim to constantly improve our hotels, and we do this by listening to our guests. Please, help us by completing this questionnaire and including any suggestions that would make your next holiday more enjoyable.

Satisfaction survey

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to help us and we are looking forward to welcome you back!

Yours sincerely,

Gregory Tzanoudakis

General Manager