[NEWS August] Don't Miss Out!

From: SEP AG <flash_at_sep.ag>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 08:32:24 +0000

[Open in Browser](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/SMJz09SDriOHVbsR9Xe8uq4qOFCH/FJOSI2w0jMz6)

Hello  ,

What's new? Get all the latest news and information about SEP!

**Your SEP Team**

###New YouTube-Video out now!

Topic: SEP sesam Apollon

SEP sesam Apollon | OUT NOW !!!
Apollon, the god of light and prophecy served as a template for our latest release and is the beginning of our new release series "Gods".

As an archer, he accurately hits the points in the data backup that needed to be expanded. And that's what our developers have done: Apollon includes the immutability of backups and extends the variety of backup options with SEP sesam.

Apollon makes your environment even more secure, ensuring optimal protection of all your data!

Learn all about the new features and concepts of our latest release in our new YouTube video.

[ watch the Video](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeFuBncRoD3kG2Jh51GLt/cROaM62UJKkY "SEP sesam Apollon Video")

SEP sesam secures Citrix Hypervisor

SEP offers efficient, scalable and easy-to-use tools for virtual environments with its solution SEP sesam Backup and Recovery for Citrix Hypervisor. In doing so, the solution goes beyond simple VM backups and creates a solution to optimize any virtual and physical environment.

SEP sesam is a certified solution for Citrix Hypervisor and also supports the current version 8.2..

SEP thus commits to Citrix, while other backup manufacturers no longer support the latest version.

[ read Whitepaper](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeG13FlGlODtk88zozYw9/qxl9XNTSY1zg "Citrix Whitepaper")

© 2023 SEP AG
Tel. +49 8024 / 46331-0 | sales_at_sep.de
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 5 | 83607 Holzkirchen | Germany