Fw:Re: tools,Harnesses, fastening ,rivets , knobs ,grommets,screws ,military, bindings ,anchors,supply ?

From: <qualityproduct_at_188.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 12:15:06 +0800 (CST)

Dear Sir :

     Nice day!

     This is lily from metal & Harnesses factory ,we make harnesses ,stainless steel hardware , brass hardware,steel harnesses ,metal & Harnesses,belt and buckles,tags ,screws ,clamps ,belts,straps ,clips ,rings ,buckles, bars ,O rings , D ring,steel d buckle ,hooks ,clasps ,clips , tools ,spindles , fastening ,rivets , knobs ,grommets,screws ,military, bindings ,anchors, bits ,botls ,nuts ,eyelets ,tools , metal gear , metal hardware , metal products, metal Components,S hooks ,snaps ,buckles, HOOK,brass buckles, clips , hooks ,straps ,wire rings , wire buckles ,brass gears ,brass products ,iron metal hardware ,Fasteners,safety buckles,brass buckles, brass rings ,belts,buckles ,Split Ring ,straps ,sliders,snaps ,Bars Rings,textile accessories , magnent buttons,carabiners,zipper sliders£¬ buckles,snap fasteners ,trigger ,buttons ,snaps , Fasteners as required for our golbal clients ,

    We are manufactory, we are the source, our price is very competitive ,you will get the best price , We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly.

    Our factory always produce customer designs and drawing , if you have any products looking please let me know

    we could surely make for you

    Sincerely hope could work with you !

Best regards

lily