[NEWS August] Don't Miss Out!

From: SEP AG <flash_at_sep.ag>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 08:52:28 +0000

[Open in Browser](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/SMJz09SDriOHVbsR9Xe8uq4qOFCH/aKC-Q8Yiy2Ny)

Hello  ,

What's new? Get all the latest news and information about SEP!

**Your SEP Team**

###SEP warmly welcomes its new trainees

Since a few weeks, the SEP team is enhanced by our new trainees Magdalena, Lennard and Alexander (in the picture from left to right). We are very happy about the new members! Magdalena enriches our Sales-Team, Lennard shows his skills in Support and Alexander expands our Development-Team. We wish our trainees a lot of success in their apprenticeship and of course a lot of fun in our SEP team! We are happy that you are here.

###SEP sesam Enterprise Backup - Introduction and Live Demo

**October 10, 2023 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM CEST**

SEP sesam Hybrid Backup - Unlimited data protection in every IT infrastructure from SMB's to large enterprises
"A company without backup is like a car without a seat belt". SEP sesam Hybrid Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution "Made in Germany" is the perfect solution for heterogeneous IT infrastructures. It provides absolutely reliable data protection for organizations and enterprises from midsize to enterprise. It supports all virtualization platforms, operating systems, databases and applications on physical computers, as well as in virtualized environments.

We invite you to ask questions during the session; our technicians will be available to follow up with any requests.

[ register now](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeFuBncRoD3kG2Jh51GLt/wNYqffU_Vx8z)

© 2023 SEP AG
Tel. +49 8024 / 46331-0 | sales_at_sep.de
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 5 | 83607 Holzkirchen | Germany