Register Free for The Scotland Sustainability Summit

From: The Scotland Sustainability Summit <info_at_scotlandsustainability.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 03:59:24 +0000

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/65443a5c131d/free-ticket-to-the-uk-manufacturing-expo-602852?e=e1f6686fd4)

Hi Molly,

We are thrilled to invite you to theScotland Sustainability Summit (https://www.scotlandsustainability.co.uk/) , a leading gathering that will address areas such as optimizing water usage, renewable energy, sustainable packaging and waste minimisation, and moving towards a circular economy. Whether you are an industry expert, a sustainability professional, or someone interested in the field, this event promises to provide invaluable insights, networking opportunities, and a chance to stay ahead in the rapidly evolving world of sustainability.

Our headline sponsor for this event is Scottish Engineering, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in Scotland.

Best of all, registration is now open, and it's completely free!

Event Details: