Register for the Scotland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo

From: The Scotland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo <newsletter_at_builtenvironmentevent.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 03:14:51 +0000

Hello,

We are thrilled to extend our invitation to you for the SCOTLAND MANUFACTURING & SUPPLY CHAIN CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION [1], one of the most anticipated manufacturing events of the year! Whether you are
a manufacturing enthusiast, entrepreneur, or industry expert, this event offers a golden opportunity to stay updated on the latest trends, network with top professionals, and explore exciting products
and services.

Our headline sponsor for this event is SCOTTISH ENGINEERING, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in SCOTLAND.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN, AND THE BEST PART IS THAT IT'S ENTIRELY FREE!

EVENT DETAILS: