Scotland Aerospace Security & Maritime Event, Glasgow

From: Scotland Aerospace Security & Maritime Event <events_at_prempubevent.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 00:04:22 +0000

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/61b09df3f78a/free-ticket-to-the-uk-manufacturing-expo-602932?e=cf1658fe7d)

Hi billy,

We hope you are gearing up for this year's Scotland Aerospace Security & Marine Event (https://www.aerospaceandsecurityevent.com/) . This free-to-attend event will bring together individuals from diverse backgrounds to connect and share experiences, will allow delegates to network with top professionals, and explore exciting products and services.

This event will feature 100+ exhibitors and 150 speakers and we expect to have over 4000 delegates to meet and network with.

Meet with our Headline Sponsor, Scottish Engineering, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in Scotland.

We are also delighted to have The National Manufacturing Institute Scotland, SP Automation & Robotics, Linde Material Handling, CeeD & Scottish Enterprise on board as sponsors, this event would not be possible without them!

The team at Scotland Aerospace Security & Marine Event are curating a dynamic conference agenda. There will be eight stages (https://www.aerospaceandsecurityevent.com/co-located-events/) on the day.

Check out our highlights from our Aerospace, Security & Maritime Stage below!
* The Defence and Security Accelerator: Supporting the Defence Supply Chain in Scotland

Keynote Speaker: Dr Debra Carr, Innovation Partner, Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
* Breaking Barriers in the Defence Sector – Safewell Bespoke Innovation

Keynote Speaker: Ed Gardyne, Managing Director, Safewell Solutions Ltd
* How SMEs Can Leverage Digital Transformation to Become UK Defence Suppliers

Keynote Speaker: Dr. Manpreet Puri, Senior Engineering Manager, BAE Systems

This is just a small snapshot of what you can expect. Join us and get access to striking free content to set yourself apart!

You can keep up to date with our speaker line-up here (https://www.aerospaceandsecurityevent.com/speakers/) , this event will provide a perfect setting for inspiration, learning and debate.

You can register for free here (https://www.aerospaceandsecurityevent.com/register/) and please pass on this email to any of your colleagues that you think might also wish to attend.

Event Details: