Register Now for the Scotland Automation & Robotics Expo - Join us for Free!

From: Scotland Automation & Robotics Expo <newsletter_at_builtenvironmentevent.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 09:34:00 +0000

Hello,

We are thrilled to invite you to the SCOTLAND AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS EXPO [1], a cutting-edge gathering focused on exploring the latest trends and innovations and that will focus on the latest advances
in this fast evolving field. Whether you are an automation or robotics professional, or simply passionate about technology, this event promises to provide invaluable insights, networking
opportunities, and a chance to stay ahead in the rapidly evolving tech landscape. Best of all, registration is now open, and it's completely free!

Our headline sponsor for this event is SCOTTISH ENGINEERING, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in SCOTLAND.

Event Details: