Register Now for the Scotland Food & Beverage Manufacturing Expo - Join us for Free!

From: Scotland Food & Beverage Manufacturing Expo <newsletter_at_builtenvironmentevent.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 12:37:06 +0000

Hello,

We are excited to extend our warmest invitation to you for the SCOTLAND FOOD & BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING EXPO [1], a premier event that will highlight the key trends and challenges facing the industry,
such as productivity issues stemming from labor and skills shortages, barriers to innovation and investment, and the uncertainty surrounding Brexit. Whether you are a food professional, or simply
passionate about food or beverage, this summit promises to provide invaluable insights, networking opportunities, and a chance to stay ahead in the competitive market. Best of all, registration is now
open, and it's completely free!

Our headline sponsor for this event is SCOTTISH ENGINEERING, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in SCOTLAND.

Event Details: