Register Now for Scotland Supply Chain & Logistics - Join us for Free!

From: The Scotland Supply Chain & Logistics Expo <newsletter_at_builtenvironmentevent.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:38:12 +0000

Hello,

We are thrilled to invite you to SCOTLAND SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS [1], a premier event that offers an opportunity for the sector to gather and keep up-to-date with the latest innovations, best
practice and new solutions. Whether you are a business leader, or someone interested in logistics, this event promises to provide invaluable insights, networking opportunities, and a chance to stay
ahead in this rapidly evolving digital landscape. Best of all, registration is now open, and it's completely free!

Our headline sponsor for this event is SCOTTISH ENGINEERING, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in SCOTLAND.

EVENT DETAILS: