The Agenda is Live for The Scotland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo

From: <john_at_prempub.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:28:38 +0100

Hi hibeenSandy ,

We are excited to announce that the agenda for the
<https://www.manufacturingexposcotland.com/> Scotland Manufacturing & Supply
Chain Conference & Exhibition is now live! Join us on October 25th at the
SEC Glasgow for a day filled with insights, discussions, and networking
opportunities focused on Scotland's manufacturing and supply chain sectors.
This event promises to be a unique gathering of industry experts, thought
leaders, and professionals dedicated to shaping the future of manufacturing
in Scotland.

To view all of our agendas for the event, please go
<https://www.manufacturingexposcotland.com/agenda/> HERE to plan your day.

This event will feature 100+ exhibitors and 150 speakers and we expect to
have over 4000 delegates to meet and network with.

The event is also Collocated with Conferences on the following topics: Lean
& Continuous Improvement, IoT & Industry 4.0,3D Printing, Automation &
Robotics, Sustainabilty, Aerospace Security & Marine, Renewable Energy, Food
Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics and More. The wide range of topics
ensures that no matter your interest there is something for you.

 Meet with our Headline Sponsor, Scottish Engineering, the industry
membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in
Scotland.

We are also delighted to have The National Manufacturing Institute Scotland,
SP Automation & Robotics, Linde Material Handling, CeeD & Scottish
Enterprise on board as sponsors, this event would not be possible without
them!

Event Details:

Date: October 25th, 2023

Location: SEC Glasgow

Here's a glimpse of what to expect at the main stage of our conference:

Morning Session: Leading Excellence in Manufacturing

The conference will feature presentations by industry leaders, including
Paul Sheerin, CEO of Scottish Engineering, who will discuss Scotland's
Manufacturing SWOT Analysis, followed by Aine Finlayson, President of
Scottish Engineering, addressing the topic of Voluntary vs. Essential
Adoption for Manufacturing Success.

Midday Session: Financial Landscape and Skills in Manufacturing

During the midday session, there will be a panel discussion on "Nurturing
Skills for Scotland's Manufacturing Future," featuring panellists Paul
McKnight, Head of Operations (EMEA), VEX Robotics, Stewart McKinlay,
Director of the NMIS Manufacturing Skills Academy & Karen Stewart, Managing
Director, Nine Twenty Engineering & Manufacturing and panel chair, Frank
Mitchell, Chair, Skills Development Scotland

Before lunch, we will feature a fireside chat regarding "Exploring
Scotland's Manufacturing Sector Financial Landscape" with speakers, Rachel
Milloy, Associate Director, RSM UK, Paul Sheerin, CEO, Scottish Engineering
& Jerome Finlayson, Head of High Value Manufacturing, Scottish Enterprise

Afternoon Session: Scotland Support for Careers & Sustainability

In our afternoon session, we will hear from Neil Gray, Cabinet Secretary for
Wellbeing, Economy, Fair Work, and Energy who will be giving a keynote
address on how "Scotland Supports Manufacturing." There will also be two
panel discussions to finish out the day, one on "Manufacturing Careers in
Scotland: Attracting and Retaining Talent" and another on "The Future of
Manufacturing Energy: Scotland's Renewable Path."

Don't miss this opportunity to engage with experts in the field, gain
valuable insights, and connect with peers in the manufacturing and supply
chain industry.

Registration is free, but space is limited. Secure your spot now by visiting
our website <https://www.manufacturingexposcotland.com/register/> HERE and
stay updated on the latest developments.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Scotland Manufacturing & Supply
Chain Conference & Exhibition on October 25th. Feel free to share this
agenda with your colleagues and industry peers who may be interested in this
event.

If you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate
to contact us.

Kind regards,

Scotland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference 2023!

25th of October | Scottish Event Campus, Glasgow|