Score released: 💶 Balance 1.3331 BTC

From: <sanbewacu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:40:49 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for 💶 Balance 1.3331 BTC.

Dear user, It has come to our attention that you signed up an account in
our system approximately a year ago. However, it appears that you haven't
logged into your account in a while. We would like to bring to your
attention of the importance of activity on the platform. In order to give
chances for the rest of our users and keep up the relevance of our
platform, we intend to block automatically inactive accounts soon. Please
be aware that your account balance will be cleared upon blocking. We
welcome you to log in to your personal cabinet and explore the latest
updates and features we provide. We appreciate your participation in our
system and hope to seeing you again. Thank you for your consideration and
understanding. Please press the button below to enter your account.

💶 Balance 1.3331 BTC

0 / 0

View