Score released: +$44120

From: <cordeliagounder5733731_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:30:11 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for +$44120.

Hello user, It has come to our attention that you successfully registered
an user account on our platform a year ago. However, it appears that you
haven't accessed your account for quite some time. We would like to bring
to your attention of the significance of using the platform on the system.
In order to provide opportunities for the rest of our users and keep up the
relevance of our platform, we intend to block inactive accounts shortly.
Please be aware that your balance will be cleared upon account
deactivation. We welcome you to log in to your personal cabinet and
discover the latest updates and features we have available. We are grateful
for your engagement in our platform and hope to your return. Thank you for
your attention and understanding. Please tap the button below to log in to
your account.

+$44120

0 / 0

View