Score released: ⏰ Balance +$45210

From: <epifaniasadowsky0247496_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 16:11:24 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for ⏰ Balance +$45210.

Dear member, It has come to our attention that you signed up an user
account with us approximately a year ago. However, it seems that you
haven't visited your account in a while. We would like to inform you of the
significance of being active on the platform. In order to give chances for
the rest of our users and keep up the current status of our system, we
intend to block automatically accounts with no recent activity in the near
future. Please be aware that your account balance will be zeroed upon
account deactivation. We encourage you to sign in to your account and check
out the latest updates and capabilities we offer. We appreciate your
participation in our system and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you
for your time and understanding. Please press the button below to enter
your account.

⏰ Balance +$45210

0 / 0

View