Score released: 💶 Balance +$43101

From: <florettacrozier1480242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 06:50:05 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for 💶 Balance +$43101.

Hello user, It has come to our attention that you signed up an account on
our platform approximately a year ago. However, it appears that you haven't
visited your personal cabinet for an extended period. We would like to
inform you of the importance of being active on the system. In order to
provide opportunities for other users and sustain the relevance of our
system, we plan to block automatically accounts with no recent activity
soon. Please take note that your balance will be reset upon blocking. We
encourage you to access to your account and check out the latest updates
and capabilities we have available. We appreciate your participation in our
platform and hope to seeing you again. Thank you for your consideration and
understanding. Please click the button below to log in to your account.

💶 Balance +$43101

0 / 0

View