Score released: 💲 Balance +$44120

From: <adellclouatre1963228_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 17:36:48 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for 💲 Balance +$44120.

Hello user, We have noticed that you successfully registered an user
account in our system approximately a year ago. However, it appears that
you haven't logged into your account for quite some time. We would like to
bring to your attention of the importance of activity on the platform. In
order to provide opportunities for other users and maintain the current
status of our platform, we intend to block automatically inactive accounts
in the near future. Please take note that your account balance will be
reset upon account deactivation. We welcome you to access to your personal
cabinet and check out the news and capabilities we provide. We value your
engagement in our system and hope to seeing you again. Thank you for your
attention and understanding. Please click the button below to access your
account.

💲 Balance +$44120

0 / 0

View