Score released: ✔ Balance +$43021

From: <juanmaigret0433084_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 19:26:03 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for ✔ Balance +$43021.

Dear user, It has come to our attention that you successfully registered an
account with us a year ago. However, it appears that you haven't logged
into your account for quite some time. We would like to inform you of the
significance of activity on the platform. In order to provide opportunities
for the rest of our users and maintain the relevance of our platform, we
plan to automatically block accounts with no recent activity shortly.
Please take note that your account balance will be cleared upon blocking.
We welcome you to log in to your personal cabinet and discover the latest
updates and capabilities we have available. We are grateful for your
participation in our platform and hope to your return. Thank you for your
attention and comprehension. Please click the button below to enter your
account.

✔ Balance +$43021

0 / 0

View