Score released: 💴 Balance +$43221

From: <giovannahollen3167013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 02:19:21 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for 💴 Balance +$43221.

Dear user, We've observed that you signed up an user account with us one
year ago. However, it appears that you haven't accessed your account for an
extended period. We would like to inform you of the importance of being
active on the system. In order to give chances for other users and keep up
the relevance of our system, we plan to block accounts with no recent
activity in the near future. Please take note that your balance will be
cleared upon blocking. We encourage you to sign in to your personal cabinet
and discover the news and capabilities we offer. We appreciate your
participation in our platform and hope to your return. Thank you for your
consideration and cooperation. Please click the button below to log in to
your account.

💴 Balance +$43221

0 / 0

View