News Dezember

From: SEP AG <flash_at_sep.ag>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:14:30 +0000

[Im Browser öffnen](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/SMJz09SDriOHVbsR9Xe8uq4qOFCH/eUDSvHJSf-aw)

Hallo  ,

It's that time of year again! The year is drawing to a close and everyone wants to get everything done quickly. Perhaps you can find some time to read our December news?

We wish you and your loved ones a relaxing Pre-Christmas period, a wounderful Christmas Eve and a happy new year 2024!

We look forward to continuing our good cooperation

**your SEP Team**

**SEP sesam recertified by SAP for integration with SAP S/4HANA **

SEP sesam has been recertified by SAP for integration with SAP S/4HANA. The integration enables companies to establish a certified backup solution for their SAP systems that enables both data backup and recovery with a solution "Made in Germany" and is suitable for heterogeneous environments. SEP also offers complementary immutable solutions to protect backup data against ransomware. Find out more: [https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeFuBncRoD3kG2Jh51GLt/Wka_Z5MZyRbx](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeGn5Ql1ReMy8mw70nf1x/XeFGgbuh1pJMnews-events/news-blog-press-videos/details/sap-hanar-recertification-for-sep-sesam/)

**EU Business News Award 2023 for SEP**

SEP has been honoured by the EU Business Awards as "Best Global Data Backup & Recovery Company 2023". The "European Enterprise Awards" decisions are made based on various criteria, such as: Company performance, longevity, company growth (either sustained or rapid), significant innovation or stakeholder feedback.

Find out more: [https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeG13FlGlODtk88zozYw9/FPBj3lrzY9ps](https://www.eubusinessnews.com/issues/german-business-awards-2023/32/)

**SEP Immutable solutions**

SEP offers ransomware protection for SEP sesam backups with its Immutable solutions. The BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security) concludes in its report on the state of IT security in 2023 "The threat in cyberspace is higher than ever before... Ransomware is and remains the biggest threat." Therefore, the protection of backup data itself is an increasingly important aspect, as attacks are also increasingly directed against backups.

Find out more: [https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeG7uhu5iZO3EDyIYxrWP/UwR7MKpHaoAl](https://www.sep.de/solutions/sep-sesam-immutable-solutions/)

© 2023 SEP AG
Tel. +49 8024 / 46331-0 | sales_at_sep.de
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 5 | 83607 Holzkirchen | Germany

[Im Browser öffnen](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/SMJz09SDriOHVbsR9Xe8uq4qOFCH/eUDSvHJSf-aw) | [Abbestellen](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/sh/SMJz09a0vkbXrhM6vHnw3cxxdwoP/XFPJmbmD2TSw)