Be prepared for the new year: Join our Threat Predictions 2024

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_reply.trendmicro.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 02:45:56 -0600 (CST)

Get exclusive insight into our 2024 Security Predictions
January 25, 2024 | 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. CET
At the end of every year, Trend Micro's top researchers analyze past and present threat trends to develop their predictions for the upcoming year. Trend Micro experts warn of the role of generative artificial intelligence (AI) on the cyber threat landscape, as well as a new wave of sophisticated social engineering tactics and identity theft using AI-powered tools.

Join us virtually on January 25th to gain key insights into what our researchers foresee on the threat landscape in the coming year.

        - Hear how you can prepare for in the new year from Trend Micro's own VP of Threat Intelligence, Jon Clay.
        - Take the chance to ask questions to better understand how these threats impact you and your business.

Register now and a have good start into 2024! <https://visit.trendmicro.com/OTQ1LUNYRC0wNjIAAAGQkYVkEAGSvfvO5qYec28NwaZIFqpCZdLelFEeuATd42q-DMR8QrBLrqk8NOSlyQaR_ChjTKQ=>

Your Trend Micro Team

<!--This is a comment -->