Attention Needed

From: Mrs Olexa Campell <test_at_mail3.facturared.com.pe>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:59:32 -0800
Good day,
I am Mrs Olexa Campell, 60 years old, widow. I was married to Late Morris Campell,who worked with an Oil firm  in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007 after a brief illness that lasted only five days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$15 Million in a bank
Following my health(Bronchogenic Carcinomas), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works. More details will be made known to you upon your response.
May God Bless You
Mrs Olexa Campell