Unveiling the Impact of AI on Cybersecurity - Join the Webinar

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 04:30:58 -0600 (CST)

Artificial Intelligence has emerged as a paramount focus in both the realms of IT and security, sparking a blend of concerns about unstoppable attackers and aspirations for unbeatable IT security.
Concurrently, legislators strive to keep abreast of the swift technological advancements. Undoubtedly, AI is poised to shape the landscape of cybersecurity for better or for worse. The pivotal inquiry revolves around the "how."
Join our experts Vincenzo Ciancaglini and Udo Schneider on 14 March at 10am, to delve into the current state of AI in the cyber underground. We aim to uncover the potential influences of AI on attack methodologies and how IT security harnesses AI technology to fortify its defenses.

<!--This is a comment -->