Change at the top of SEP

From: SEP AG <sepag_at_sep.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 10:44:29 +0000

**Susanne Moosreiner takes the lead as the new CEO of SEP AG: A success story enters the next generation**
==========================================================================================================

**Dear customers and partners,**

we are pleased to inform you that Susanne Moosreiner has taken over the position of CEO of SEP AG from January 2024. With her in-depth expertise and many years of experience, Susanne Moosreiner will continue and further expand the successful tradition of SEP AG. The transition comes at a time of growth for our company, following the best-performing financial year in our history in 2023. This generational change at the top marks an exciting new beginning and we are confident that under Susanne Moosreiner's leadership, SEP AG will continue to offer first-class backup and disaster recovery solutions "Made in Germany".

Georg Moosreiner, co-founder of SEP AG, will remain with the company in an advisory capacity and support the transition into the new era. His pioneering decisions and tireless efforts have made SEP AG what it is today: a leading provider of platform-independent backup solutions with worldwide recognition. We would like to thank Georg Moosreiner for his outstanding achievements and commitment and look forward to continuing the success story of SEP AG together with Susanne Moosreiner. We are firmly convinced that this new era will be just as exciting and successful for our customers and partners as the previous years.

[ read the whole story](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeFuBncRoD3kG2Jh51GLt/MXjo2DQeJ_4S)

**SEP AG**

Konrad-Zuse-Strasse 5, 83607, Holzkirchen

Diese E-Mail wurde an none_at_none.hu gesendet.

Sie haben die E-Mail erhalten, weil Sie sich für den Newsletter angemeldet haben.

[Im Browser öffnen](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/SMJz09SDriOHVbsR9Xe8uq4qOFCH/XSqhPRCJG3DU)| [Abbestellen](https://9g2xt.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/sh/SMJz09a0vkbXrhM6vHnw3cxxdwoP/5n0BA3p6nBwf)