pedal assist electric bike

From: E-bike Expert <jimzx_at_sdx-auto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 09:29:26 +0100
Hi,

We trust this message finds you in good spirits. As a pioneering eBike factory.
We are excited to unveil our latest innovation in electric biking technology, designed to revolutionize your riding adventures.

We have the following 100 pcs e-bikes in stock of our Germany warehouse currently.
If you would like to purchase one or more of our e-bikes. Please let us know your address for shipment, we will get it ready for you.
We can ship our e-bikes to all Europe countries within 3-5 days.

Details of our e-bike:
Unleash the Power with a 500W Motor and Removable Battery:
Prepare for exhilarating rides with our electric bike, equipped with a formidable 500W brushless motor capable of reaching speeds of up to 19.9MPH.
Conquer challenging terrain with ease, thanks to a maximum slope capability of 15 degree.
Our bike's 48V 10Ah lithium-ion battery ensures an extensive range of 50-60 miles in pure pedal assist mode per charge.
Plus, the removable and lockable feature allows for effortless charging on/off the bike, requiring only 5-6 hours for a full charge.

Experience Ultimate Comfort and Safety with Dual Shock Absorbers and Disc Brakes:
Indulge in a smooth and secure journey with our bike's dual shock absorbers, expertly engineered to absorb bumps and uneven surfaces.
With responsive dual disc brakes, you can confidently navigate your way with immediate stopping distances when needed,
ensuring optimal safety and comfort throughout your ride.

Reliable Companion for Every Journey:
Stay informed and in control with our bike's LCD display, providing real-time updates on battery levels,
power assist settings, speed, mileage, and more. Engineered with reliability in mind, our bike boasts 20 inch x4.0 puncture-resistant fat tires,
adjustable handlebar, saddle and kickstand, reflectors, headlight, and horn – offering a secure and seamless ride across diverse terrain.

If you would like to purchase one or more of our e-bikes. Please let us know your address for shipment, we will get it ready for you.
Our warehouse is located in Germany and can ship our e-bikes to all Europe countries within 3-5 days.

Optimized Riding Performance for Maximum Enjoyment:
Enhance your riding experience with Shimano 7-speed gears and 4 riding modes, including Throttle eBike, Pedal Assist Bike,
Regular Bicycle, and Booster Mode. Navigate uphill effortlessly with a speed of 3.73 miles/h, depending on road conditions,
ensuring a delightful journey through neighborhoods, park trails, city streets, mountains, and beaches.

Foldable and Adjustable Design for Unmatched Convenience:
Our bike's sturdy aluminum alloy frame, coupled with its foldable and adjustable mechanism, provides unparalleled portability.
Promising endless miles of joy on your trips and adventures.

Seamless Assembly and Dedicated Support:
Enjoy a stress-easy assembly process with our electric mountain bike, which comes 85 percent pre-assembled.
Access the assembly video and user manual on the product page for added convenience.
With a weight of 62 lbs and a maximum load capacity of 150kg, our bike is recommended for riders with a height of 5.4-6.4ft.
Rest assured with our 1-year warranty for bike parts and lifetime technical support,
ensuring peace of mind throughout your ownership experience.

If you would like to purchase one or more of our e-bikes. Please let us know your address for shipment, we will get it ready for you.
Our warehouse is located in Germany and can ship our e-bikes to all Europe countries within 3-5 days.

Warm Regards,
Jim Ryan
The E-bike Expert

E-bike