Breaking: T-Pain to perform at POST/CON 24

From: The Postman Team <marketing_at_postman.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 06:41:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hello nonenone1,

We’ve got some exciting news, and we wanted you to be the first to know. Postman’s biggest user conference ever, POST/CON 24 <https://go.postman.com/MDY3LVVNRC05OTEAAAGR27ys3HgewR4ppqLFE_r3laaGLZPwZWxaXucBuha6pLbB2KW2a8gHSuJ-bDXM9rOdasbmuRk=>, just got better: Multi-platinum recording artist T-Pain will be performing live at our conference after-party.

Join us at historic August Hall <https://go.postman.com/MDY3LVVNRC05OTEAAAGR27ys3NUnTkTIZMcTbseKuYMgKqEYiVinZwO_ZsP3YsOyqom0RyfWHeVkrcY_S53cu5KW0y0=> immediately after conference sessions <https://go.postman.com/MDY3LVVNRC05OTEAAAGR27ys3GRtjtiUqaRu_UhxyxWSgJKeAZ487yy2SfDEIXi5MOZUZj78a2_aj3riKS-mfNzNjb8=> to mark the close of POST/CON 24. Connect with fellow API practitioners and global tech leaders over cocktails, and enjoy an unforgettable evening of live music and celebration.

But there’s more than just music and networking at POST/CON 24. On April 30, we’re offering one full day of hands-on workshops <https://go.postman.com/MDY3LVVNRC05OTEAAAGR27ys3FP-kYeGG5iMgOQP3mH_P2rCsScj2BT8aa02nSsO_iDZCBlmtJq7QSNR3MZ4Inv-9Tg=> with the Postman Team that will elevate your API skills.

On the conference day that follows, you’ll get a first look at Postman product updates and hear from industry leaders like Salesforce’s Heroku, Clarifai, and Zoom. They’ll share best practices for working with APIs, AI, and Postman across keynotes, breakout sessions, and lightning talks.

You’ll also have a chance to connect with Postman experts and get hands-on demos from our product managers on-site.

Act now, and you can save 30% off full-price POST/CON tickets. This offer is good through March 26 or until tickets sell out. So don’t delay.

We hope to see you at POST/CON 24!

-