Re: Custom laptop backpack. 2024/4/1 22:27:56

From: Amy Huang <oreadybags02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 22:27:46 +0800

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

This is Amy from Xiamen Oready Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.. We are a professional manufacturer of CUSTOMIZED BAGS for more than 12 years.

After reviewed your web, I would like to share one of our popular Laptop Backpacks with you. Please find picture below. It can be a good choice for your product packaging or branding events with your logo printed.

Size: 32(w)*42(h)*20(d) CM
MOQ: 500 pcs
Color: Customized
Material: Nylon

If you are interested, please contact me directly. Hope we can establish business relationship with you.

FYI. We also accept customized dufflebag, non-woven bags, cotton bags, etc.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Amy Huang

Xiamen Oready Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.
----
Please reply "remove" if you do not need in customized bags. Thanks for your time.
锛?锛孒e approached the dead man, moving still on the rugs
 Gay turned sharply
,Gentlemen, God save you! If I may be bold,,Tell me, I beseech you, which is the readiest way,To the house of Signior Baptista Minola?, ,BIONDELLO

2024/4/1
22:27:56

Laptop-backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Laptop-backpack.jpg)