Re: Custom laptop backpack. 2024/4/2 5:40:28

From: Amy Huang <oreadybags02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 05:40:21 +0800

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

This is Amy from Xiamen Oready Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.. We are a professional manufacturer of CUSTOMIZED BAGS for more than 12 years.

After reviewed your web, I would like to share one of our popular Laptop Backpacks with you. Please find picture below. It can be a good choice for your product packaging or branding events with your logo printed.

Size: 32(w)*42(h)*20(d) CM
MOQ: 500 pcs
Color: Customized
Material: Nylon

If you are interested, please contact me directly. Hope we can establish business relationship with you.

FYI. We also accept customized dufflebag, non-woven bags, cotton bags, etc.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Amy Huang

Xiamen Oready Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd.
----
Please reply "remove" if you do not need in customized bags. Thanks for your time.
锛?锛屸€淗ow did you like that, little girl?鈥?asked Quentin
",All this was said and done in a serious manner, and with an expression of solicitude
", ,"Or hear any voices?", ,"No

2024/4/2
5:40:28

Laptop-backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Laptop-backpack.jpg)