#Get ready for NIS2 series | e-seminar #3 | Risks in Trend Vision One under control. Ways to minimize risk - automating risk management in line with NIS2

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 03:15:28 -0500 (CDT)

Hello none,
Join us for e-seminar #3: Risks in Trend Vision One under control. Ways to minimize risk - automating risk management in line with NIS2

We continue on the topic of the NIS2 directive, specifically the topic of risk reporting. In this episode, we will present what capabilities the Trend Vision One platform provides in the context of environmental hygiene management, which has a significant impact on the overall risk index of the protected environment. We will show how to respond to changes in the risk indicator, which, as intended, performs a cyclical assessment of the security of protected assets.