#Get ready for NIS2 series | e-seminar #4 | NIS2 guidelines versus incident and risk reporting

From: Trend Micro <marketing_europe_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 04:03:43 -0500 (CDT)

Hello none,
Join us for e-seminar #4: NIS2 guidelines versus incident and risk reporting

This time we will look at reporting requirements, and in particular how to automate such a process and streamline the obligations imposed by the directive. We will also analyze the possibilities of integration with external systems, e.g. with the systems of sector entities to which the organization should report incidents.
e-seminar #4: NIS2 guidelines versus incident and risk reporting