MyHeritage Newsletter: Rare names, family look-alikes, a personal genealogist and more!

From: MyHeritage.com <announce2_at_myheritage.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:02:25 -0500

remove
================================
remove

Discoveries now displayed in your family tree
We've added a new feature that lets you see Discoveries available for you right in your family tree, in their exact context. In just a few clicks, you can add those missing relatives.

Learn more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/05/new-feature-instant-discovery-tree-cards?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=may2015&lang=EN

Hire a Genealogist!
Want some expert help to dig deeper into your family history? We've partnered with Legacy Tree Genealogists who provide careful and efficient family history research services for customers worldwide, including help with brick wall research, family biographies, dual citizenship, DNA testing analysis and research, and more. In addition, we have secured a discount of $50 on the first order, exclusive to MyHeritage users.

Learn more:
https://legacytree.com/myheritage

7 First Names on the Brink of Extinction
Is your name one in a million? Name popularity shifts over the years; some are barely surviving. Is your first name going extinct?

Read more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/04/where%E2%80%99s-waldo-first-names-nearly-extinct?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=may2015&lang=EN

Look-alike competition: Win a family photo shoot!
Do you have photos of relatives and ancestors who look alike?
Send us your photos to stories_at_myheritage.com by June 15 for a chance to win a family photo shoot!

Enter here:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/06/look-alike-competition-win-a-family-photo-shoot/?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=may2015&lang=EN

Webinar: 5 mistakes to avoid with event dates

Deciphering dates can be confusing in records, especially with uncommon date formats. Join expert genealogist Laurence Harris for a free webinar on Wednesday, June 17. He'll provide tips for interpreting difficult dates to help uncover more about your family history.

Register here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1831742758010374145

Our stories: Friends discover they are family
As a tribute to a friend who died, MyHeritage member Niels decided to build his friend's family tree. Little did he know that this genealogical journey would reveal that their friendship was closer than he thought - they were actually relatives!

Read more:
http://www.myheritage.com/stories/niels?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=may2015&lang=EN

Grow your family tree today!