Ad-Aware Antivirus

From: <noreply_at_lavasoft.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2015 12:31:52 -0400
Ad-Aware Antivirus
image description image description image description
Your activation key is below

In order to continue to fight abuses from malicious bots and continue to deliver speedy and up-to-date malware definition files, we ask our users to activate their software.

Your activation key:
image description
TGGJ5-XN6PR-NZAFB-XGRQV-UU8CS
Please copy the activation key above and paste it inside the Ad-Aware application.
Thank you for using Ad-Aware.
We sincerely hope you will enjoy using our product as much as we’ve enjoyed making it.
Lavasoft Team

© Copyright 2015 Lavasoft. All rights reserved.
Lavasoft Ltd, 48/4 Amery Street Sliema SLM 1701 Malta | www.lavasoft.com | editor@lavasoft.com
Please add Lavasoft (support@em.lavasoft.com) to your safe sender list.
Unsubscribe. Privacy Policy. Support Center.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.