Welcome to ExpressVPN — here's what to do next!

From: ExpressVPN <support_at_expressvpn.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 06:59:24 +0000
ExpressVPN

Hey there,

Thanks for signing up for a free trial of ExpressVPN on your Android device!

You've just made the Internet a little safer and more private today.

We hope you enjoy trying out our app. Not sure what to do next? Here are 4 things you can do:

1. Upgrade your account and take full advantage of our service
With ExpressVPN

Subscribe on our website and enjoy:
  • 24/7 customer support (our friendly and helpful agents are ready to assist you right now!)
  • Ultra fast servers in over 97 cities across the globe
  • Unlimited bandwidth and server switches
  • ExpressVPN on multiple devices
  • and loads more!
We also have your back with a 30-day, no hassle, money-back guarantee!

2. Download ExpressVPN on your computer
Use ExpressVPN on all of your devices!

Did you know you can install our app on as many devices as you want with an upgraded ExpressVPN account?

Securely connect to the Internet on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV, game consoles, and more!

3. Refer a friend and you both get 30 days FREE!
Refer a Friend!

Sharing is caring! Help your friend, BFF, or frenemy stay secure and private online. Simply upgrade your account, and VPN them!

4. Keep up-to-date about privacy, security, and the web
ExpressVPN Blog

Read our blog! We cover upcoming events you can now watch anywhere in the world, online privacy and security news and tips, unbelievable stories on digital privacy every #WTFWednesdays, and much, much more.

We’re excited you’re trying out ExpressVPN, and we hope you find it useful.

Let us know if you have any questions, or just want to share your experience with us!

Stay awesome,
The ExpressVPN Team

Like us!
Like us!
Follow us!
Follow us!
Read us!
Read us!
Copyright © 2015 ExpressVPN, All rights reserved.