Master data analysis with our newest course - SQL: Table Transformation!

From: Codecademy <contact_at_codecademy.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:12:20 +0000

Codecademy, in partnership with Looker, just launched a new
course on SQL, the world’s most popular way of interacting with
data stored in databases.

--------------------
What Will You Learn?
--------------------

In SQL: Table Transformation, you'll use the power of SQL to
transform data stored in relational databases.

Table transformation is the process of converting table data
from one format to another. We’ll introduce new, intermediate
techniques to transform data using SQL, including subqueries, set
operations, conditional aggregates, and datetime and string
functions.

Start Course ( https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/sql-table-transformation/lessons/subqueries/exercises/table-transformation?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=sql_table_transformation_announcement&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=cta )

( http://www.looker.com/?utm_source=codecademy_email )

Our new course SQL: Table Transformation was created in
partnership with Looker ( http://www.looker.com/?utm_source=codecademy_email ), analytics
everyone loves.

Happy coding!

The Codecademy Team