Cooperation Memo3

From: Shaari Al Abdimi <info_at_watchtowerofstagnes.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
Untitled 1

Peaceful Greetings,

I hope your household is in good condition of health and hope you were not too embarrassed by my email since we do not know each other? I decided to contact and donate the last of our family savings to you as agreed by my late husband and I to anonymously donate our resources to individuals and organizations during the last days of our lives. Libya is an oil-rich nation in Northern Africa, and has spent more than 40 years under the erratic leadership of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi before a revolt pushed him from power in August 2011 after a six-month struggle and later met a violent and vengeful death on Oct. 20,2011,at the hands of the Libyan forces that drove him from power. As a result to the revolt, I lost my entire family members in a bomb blast that crush our family house and I was lucky to have been found and taken away on a stretcher for an emergency resuscitation. I have lost more than 90% of my life; all I pray for now is peace to the world.

Please I want you to always put me in your prayers and also pray for peace to the world at large. My prayer for you is to do extremely well in your endeavours and never to experience WAR in your life time.

Please send me your private email for easy and speedy communication.

God bless you and your family.

Sincerely yours

Shaari Al Abdimi Received on Thu Apr 14 2016 - 18:42:54 CEST