What we’re learning next: React.js, Sass, and more

From: Codecademy <contact_at_codecademy.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 23:59:51 +0000

Hi none123,

We’re expanding the courses we offer on Codecademy and want
to give you a preview. What’s been on your coding list? These are
the courses we’re most excited about sharing in the next two
months.

----------------
Upcoming Courses
----------------

Deploy a Website. Learn to launch your own site, totally from
scratch, using tools working developers do – including Github and
Heroku.

Learn Sass. So you’ve covered CSS. What’s next? Sass is an
intermediate CSS framework that’s required knowledge for anyone
working in Front-End development.

Learn ReactJS. React was developed by Facebook to create the
interfaces for Facebook and Instagram. It’s super powerful, and
also really popular with the startup crowd.

( https://www.codecademy.com/pro?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=roadmap_q2&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=img )

More Pro Content. We’re working overtime to increase the quantity
of projects and quizzes on the site, and improve quality across
the board. Keep an eye out for new and upgraded Codecademy Pro ( https://www.codecademy.com/pro?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=roadmap_q2&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=inline_link ) offerings.

We hope you're as excited as we are! In the meantime, get
back to coding!

Let's code! ( https://www.codecademy.com/learn?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=roadmap_q2&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=cta-btm )
Happy coding!

The Codecademy Team