almas, save up to 65% on our total security package.

From: Avira <noreply_at_avira.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 20:31:34 +0200

Go for the gold with up to 65% OFF!

Get Olympian savings on our premium protection.

  Check offer

Hello almas,

Planning to watch the Games online? If so, please take your security seriously. According to university research published in June 2016, half of all streaming websites are infected with malware.

Our advanced protection helps and is super easy on your wallet:
• Block malicious and phishing sites before they load
• Accelerate your PC and video streaming
• Bypass geo-blocked websites

Plus, all of our premium security licenses run on up to 3 devices!

Claim your Olympian savings now.

Your Avira Team