Your Apple ID has been suspended [#1538293]

From: Apple <no email>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 13:50:08 -0000
Dear Customer,

We recently failed to validate your account information we hold on file for you, therefore we need to ask you to complete a brief validation process in order to verify your account.

Click here to verify your account

Failure to complete our validation process could have an affect your Apple ID status.

We take every step needed to automatically validate our users, unfortunately in this case we were unable to verify your details. The process will only take a couple of minutes and will allow us to maintain our high standards of securing your account.

Wondering why you got this email?

This email was sent automatically during routine checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.

For more information, see our FAQ.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Service