All I need is you!

From: Anastasiya <anastymot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:22:59 +0300

I welcome you!
How are you? I have decided to write to you today, but I don't know, can you already you communicate with someone and I have only prevented you,
if so that forgive me.
I write you from agency of acquaintances, I was given your e-mail address and you were pleasant to me very much, well your features me
have inspired and I have understood that you the kind and sympathetic man.
My name Anastasiya, but friends call me Nastya as to be pleasant to you more:)
I would like to learn about you more, tell? We will be able to communicate?
Only I ask at once if you have someone don't write me, well?
I hope for your gravity and honesty because I look for the serious relations, I think you to understand me.
Won't in empty spend not your not my time.
I think that you to understand me because I look for the pure and serious relations, I don't love liars and deceivers, I think you not such.
I feel simply, I when I feel, I am not mistaken.
I hope to receive the answer from you.
Yes, my picture in the letter has nearly forgotten, look.
I look forward to your ovtet, I kiss.