Thank you for registering your software.

From: <info_at_corel.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 08:05:45 -0400 (EDT)
Thank you for registering your software.

Click the link below to download your free content

http://www.paintshoppro.com/en/support/free-downloads-pspx8.html

See the latest deals on our award-winning software products.

IMPORTANT: Your Corel Account Login Information

Your login email address is: none_at_none.hu

Please click this link to set the password for your Corel account: http://www.corel.com/corel/accountResetPassword.jsp?rq_id=0x3E3191B39DC4B567576E249BAEFEE121AF296FEA&storeKey=us&languageCode=en

Please keep this information for future reference. You can log in to your account with this email and password whenever you want to update your account information, change your password, sign up for Corel emails, or review the status of any outstanding orders.

Go to your account.

If you did not register this product, please contact Corel customer service to report the error.

Thanks again for registering your software and creating a Corel account.

Best regards,
Corel Customer Service
www.corel.com

Please note: This email was sent from an auto-notification system that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Got questions about your Corel product? Visit the Support Center.

Did you know that you can try Corel software free for 30 days? See our free trials.

Join the conversation
Join the Conversation!

Connect with other Corel users on your favorite social network.

Browse Communities Now

Copyright © Corel Corporation, All Rights Reserved

1600 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Z 8R7

At Corel, we respect your privacy. For more information, please view our privacy policy. You can use this unsubscribe link to safely remove yourself from Corel's e-mail distribution list. Please note that by unsubscribing, you will not receive e-mails or other notices regarding Corel's technical support for your product, special offers, product upgrades or other updates.