Thycotic TRAINING Schedule: DECEMBER 2016

From: Victoria Bentham <Victoria.Bentham_at_thycotic.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:27:59 +0000

[cid:image001.jpg_at_01D24990.565D7790]

Dear VAD

Please find below the training schedule for December for Thycotic Channel Training:

[cid:image006.jpg_at_01D24979.8E7F65F0]<5th%20December>
Monday 5th December 2016
Time:
12:30 GMT
13:30 CET

The Buyer Journey/Prospecting
We've all heard this popularly-quoted statistic: that 70% of the buyer's journey is complete before a buyer even reaches out to sales (SiriusDecisions). Marketers and sales reps alike are having to adjust their strategies to cope with these changing consumer practices. But what can they do about the 70% of the buyer's journey that they're missing out on? What are buyers doing during this time? Join us on our training session to discover more about the Thycotic buyers journey and how you can help shorten the sales cycle.

[cid:image002.png_at_01D24B1E.002EE0E0]
Presenter: RJ Gazarek
Title: Product Marketing Manager

[cid:image014.jpg_at_01D24B0E.54E9A7B0]<6th%20December>
Tuesday 6th December 2016
Time:
13:00 GMT
14:00 CET

What Creates Demand and How to Target a Customer<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e13e09878000be0e4b69e7d182ea04116>
During this session our Chief Marketing Officer, Steve Kahan will highlight some of the most successful revenue generating marketing initiatives Thycotic have executed. Placing your marketing content in front of the right decision makers is key to ensure that your sales cycle is as short and succinct as possible. In this session we will show you how to identify, target and attract the correct buyers within your customers to deliver the right messages to the right people, enticing that first step in the sales process.

[cid:image007.png_at_01D24B1E.6695C880]<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e13e09878000be0e4b69e7d182ea04116>

Presenter: Steve Kahan
Title: Chief Marketing Officer

[cid:image008.jpg_at_01D24979.8E7F65F0]<12th%20December>
Monday 12th December 2016
Time:
12:30 GMT
13:30 CET

SSH Keys
Learn all about SSH keys and the base encryption fundamentals behind this technology. Understand what SSH keys are, why they are secure, and how customers use them. Also we will cover a quick review on Privilege Manager for Unix

[cid:image004.png_at_01D24B1E.002EE0E0]
Presenter: Katie McCroskey
Title: Product Training

[cid:image022.jpg_at_01D24B0E.54E9A7B0]<14th%20December>
Wednesday 14th December 2016
Time:
11:00 GMT
12:00 CET

Privilege Manager for Windows<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e44befdd56da7f846833c94f36bea0ad8>
85% of reported breaches involve compromised endpoints according to SANS. Traditional Antivirus and Anti-malware blacklisting can't keep up with new and advanced threats targeting desktops, laptops and servers. Protect your endpoints by controlling applications and enforcing least privilege policies. Endpoints must be locked down and application access controlled and secured with least privilege policies that do not impact the productivity of employees. During this session we will show how you can assist your customer gain proactive endpoint protection against ransomware and evolving advanced threats, enforcing least privilege policy without impacting productivity, whilst saving time and reducing help desk calls.

[cid:image006.png_at_01D24B1E.002EE0E0]

Presenter: Joseph Carson
Title: Head of Product Management and Marketing

There will be no training the last two weeks of December. We look forward to you joining us on the two sessions above.
If you have any feedback or questions prior to the training please let me know.

Victoria Bentham
Director of International Channels/Regional Director, Benelux & MEA, EMEA/APAC
M: +44 (0)7545439797
E: victoria.bentham_at_thycotic.com<mailto:victoria.bentham_at_thycotic.com>

 [cid:image008.jpg_at_01D24990.565D7790] <https://thycotic.com/partners/deal-registration/>

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)

image008.jpg