Ms. Szilagyi, here's a Christmas gift suggestion from TIME

From: Time <time_at_timemagazineeurope.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:18:07 +0100 (CET)
Untitled Document
TIME

New Content Store Element

2017 promises to be a very eventful year. A subscription to TIME is the perfect gift to keep a friend or relative informed.

Give a 1-year gift subscription to TIME at a low privilege rate, and you can give a second gift subscription absolutely FREE! You'll make a massive saving off of the cover price, plus, when you buy a gift subscription, we will send you a free TIME Prestige Watch as a 'thank you'.

If you prefer to order one gift subscription, you will still receive your FREE Prestige Watch and benefit from fantastic savings.

New Content Store Element

You have received this promotional e-mail as a current or previous subscriber to TIME Magazine.

To learn more about our information practices read our Privacy Policy.

Customer services can be reached at time.europe@customersvc.com or +31 20 4874 232.

Click here to unsubscribe