New Free Theme for 2017: GreatMag - aThemes

From: <charlie_at_athemes.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 06:43:13 +0000

Hello,

2017 is here and it's time to kick things off with a brand new
free theme for WordPress from aThemes! This one's called GreatMag
( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNTAzNDUyNDkzIiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9hdGhlbWVzLmNvbS90aGVtZS9ncmVhdG1hZy8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 ) and it's a modern
magazine theme with some great theme options to help you succeed
with your news site or blog. Here's a link to the demo so you can
see what it's all about: http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNTAzNDUyNDkzIiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RlbW8uYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vZ3JlYXRtYWcvP19fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9

GreatMag integrates with our page builder of choice (Page Builder
by SiteOrigin) and so, combined with all the custom widgets we
made for GreatMag, you can create your magazine site using simple
drag and drop. For example to build the demo homepage we used the
following widgets: Featured Posts, Posts Carousel, Single
category posts, Latest posts (homepage), Video posts, Multiple
category posts and Most popular (homepage). The page builder
gives you the power and flexibility to use these widgets in any
way you want.

There's also a whole load of theme options, all available through
the Customizer so you can preview them on your site live before
hitting publish, for things like colors, fonts (choose from over
800 and set the weights, too), blog layouts (4 included), custom
sidebars and more. These give you control over how your site
looks without requiring any coding knowledge.

So that's it for our first theme of the year. I'm excited to see
what you guys do with it.

What do you think of GreatMag? Hit reply and let me know.

Best regards,

Charlie and the rest of the aThemes team

PS Here's the link to download GreatMag
now: http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNTAzNDUyNDkzIiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9hdGhlbWVzLmNvbS90aGVtZS9ncmVhdG1hZy8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0

PPS What do you make of our new docs
site? http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNTAzNDUyNDkzIiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RvY3MuYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vY2F0ZWdvcnkvMjE2LWdyZWF0bWFnP19fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add
charlie_at_athemes.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of
the loop? <a href="http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNTAzNDUyNDkzIiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2V0ZHJpcC5jb20vc3Vic2NyaWJlcnMvYnp4bnVjendwd3Vpa2hrY2FzZW8vdW5zdWJzY3JpYmU_YnJvYWRjYXN0PTc1ODU3ODUyXHUwMDI2ZD14d3Y5cXdzaWF2cWY1amk0c25pbVx1MDAyNmV4Y2x1ZGVfY2xpY2s9MVx1MDAyNl9fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9">Unsubscribe</a>.

Our postal address: Meadow Vale, Vale End, Haslemere, GU27 1DH