eSupport.com December Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_newsletters.esupport.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 08:56:16 +0000 (UTC)
eSupport.com | Monthly Newsletter | December, 2017 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter

eSupport.com View Newsletter Archive Support
Monthly Newsletter
eSupport.com Products

Question and Answer
I have a love - hate relationship with my DELL XPS 13 notebook. Even though I have 4 gigs of memory, a huge drive with Windows 10, my Dell is noticeably slower by the week. Issues that drive me crazy like Windows needs to restart or Chrome is not responding, have recently started. I tried some quick online suggestions, but it hasn't helped. My Avast anti-virus reports my Dell is clean. But I worry that I have sneaky virus, maybe malware or perhaps some corrupted some files. How can I safely and easily restore my notebook?
- Dina E. Carmel, CA

The good news: It's not your notebook. Your Dell XPS is a solid PC. Therefore, it has to be Windows. Whether you have a hidden virus, malware or a corrupted file(s), you need to restore Windows. The simplest and safest way to do this is to use a safe PC diagnostic and repair program named Reimage. For 10 plus years this simple to use app will avoid the risk of reinstalling Windows. Reimage's free scan will safely scan your system for all sorts of problems, like corrupt files, a deep hidden virus, malware and even browser injections. After the scan, Reimage will actually repair the damage found on your PC with their patented technology that repairs your Windows OS with a certified database of replacement files. Reimage's award winning technology will reverse the damage done to your Windows operating system. The result is a much cleaner, faster and secure system.

» Download Reimage

I shop a lot on-line. Lately, I feel like I am being tracked because I see the same ads regardless of the website I visit. It can't be a coincidence. How am I being followed from site to site? How can I protect myself and my online identity? Is there a way to be invisible?
- Shelly S. Montreal, QC, Canada

On-line companies have been secretly watching most everything you do online for years. Next they will sell and share YOUR personal whereabouts and activity to others in order to influence your on-line experience. This underhanded practice is called "Digital Fingerprinting". These on-line ID thieves know where the information is stored, and they want it. To protect you, we strongly recommend TrackOFF. Instantly TrackOFF will prevent covert data miners from logging and stealing information about your family (age, religion, work and school), your finances (income, debt, credit, loans, bank accounts) and web history (articles, videos, shopping). Try TrackOFF's free online protection scan to see the tracks you leave behind.

» Download TrackOFF

My CPU fan is stuck at 100% and it's very loud. The fans started running at high RPM shortly after I updated my Asus motherboard BIOS. I tried changing my BIOS fan controls, but that doesn't seem to work. Before all this, I could control fan speeds with Silent, Standard, Turbo, or Manual. Now these settings don't work and the fans are running at max speed. Any ideas how I can stop my CPU and chassis fan running at 100%?
- Larry L., Baltimore, MD

There are a number of things that you can try that might help the situation you are dealing with:

  • Ensure that the Fans are Plugged into the Proper Ports
  • Clear your CMOS (BIOS) Settings
  • Downgrade the BIOS to another Previous Revision
  • Determine if the Fans are Faulty
  • Determine if the Power Supply is Faulty

Aside from these options, you can try installing a different BIOS on the system. Visit BIOSAgentPlus.com and scan your system.

Driver Tip: Resolving Driver Issues

Whether you have recently installed a device or it came pre-installed, you will definitely have problems if the right driver isn't installed, or has become corrupted. Here are some of the things you can try to resolve a driver related issue:

Restart the computer - Before you do anything, try a simple restart of the computer. Sometimes the computer freezes or gets overwhelmed, and restarting the machine may resolve the problem. Bear in mind that most operating systems require that the computer be restarted after a new installation; otherwise the connected device will not work properly.

Disconnect and reconnect the device - Especially if the device is connected via a USB (universal serial bus) port, disconnect it and then plug it in to a different USB port. This will allow the operating system to automatically resolve problems related to minor resource conflicts. If all goes well, the OS will detect the device (assuming it is plug-and-play) and install the correct drivers.

Check if an updated driver is available - Run a scan with DriverAgent for the latest version of the driver. Installing the latest driver doesn't only ensure that your device will work properly, but it will improve the device's performance as well.

Check your driver's compatibility - Ensure that your driver is compatible with the operating system and other hardware on your computer. DriverAgent will locate the latest compatible drivers for your system. All you need to do is run a scan.

» Perform a driver scan now!

PC Performance Tip: Clear Your Cookies and Browsing History

When you surf the web, you leave tracks and all your browsing history. Now you can quickly identify all your browser history in seconds and wipe them clean. Take a minute and run eSupport.com's RegistryWizard for a free PC Scan and clean your PC.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!

BIOS Tip - Wrong Motherboard Identification Can Cause BIOS Failure

One of the most common reasons for a BIOS upgrade failure is that the user has wrongly identified their system's motherboard. If you download a BIOS for the wrong motherboard, then the BIOS update will fail and your motherboard will become inoperable.

That is why a tool like BIOSAgentPlus is so useful. It takes all the guess work out of it. BIOSAgentPlus scan technology properly identifies your motherboard 100% of the time. There will be no doubt what motherboard you have after scanning with BIOSAgentPlus.

Once you have scanned, our team of BIOS Technicians make sure that you are sent the proper BIOS update for your system.

So, don't ever download a BIOS if you are unsure of what motherboard you have. Let BIOSAgentPlus take the guess work out of it.

» Perform a BIOS scan now!

Tech Tip

How to Change Startup Apps in Windows 10

To change which apps run at startup in Windows 10, simply Press and Hold (or right-click) the Start button, select Task Manager, and then select the Startup tab. Choose an app, then select Enable or Disable.

Follow Us
Twitter Google+ Facebook

Quote of the Month
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

- Benjamin Franklin

Sites of the Month

Fun Sites
Oddee
A cool website that focuses on the odd, bizarre and strange things of the world and brings you unique articles.

Useful Site
FlightRadar24
The world flight map. This site lets you see all the commercial planes in the air around the world in real time.

Did You Know?

Ethan Zuckerman, the man that invented the Pop-up ad, wants you to know; "I wrote the code to launch the pop-up window and
run an ad in it. I'm sorry. Our intentions were good."

Vocab Test
Futz

To waste time or busy oneself aimlessly.

Browser Add-On
StumbleUpon

Discover the best content the web has to offer with this add-on. StumbleUpon learns your interests, and with one click of the 'Stumble' button will send you to a page you'll find interesting.

SmartPhone App
Pocket

When you find something you want to view later, put it in Pocket.

eSupport.com Products

DriverAgent
eSupport UndeletePlus
RegistryWizard
BIOSAgentPlus

©2017 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 8540 Dayton Avenue Fort Myers, FL 33907
Technical Support: support@esupport.com | Customer Service & Orders: support@esupport.com

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.