Need help coming up with better solos?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:05:00 +0000

Hello none,

If you answered yes, I might just have a lesson for you today!

The big question is, "what makes a good solo?". I think there can
be a lot of answers to that question, ranging from tone to
technique and phrasing. One thing that I think makes a good solo
is memorability and its ability to stand out. The soloist and the
backing band should be working hand-in-hand to enhance what each
other is playing, but, when you take them apart, a good solo
should still be recognizable-- not just a jambalaya of notes.

Today's approach is going to involve listening to the musical
environment around you. Know what your band (or backing track) is
doing. Listen to the chord movements happening behind you and
plan accordingly.

ALL THAT AND MORE, HERE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/8ku92v94pptohx6pp8/08hwh9he9enl5/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS95eS1KcmFwejUwWQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/8ku92v94pptohx6pp8/8kuqhohd2dwrv/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS95eS1KcmFwejUwWQ== )

PS: If you need a band, BORROW MINE. (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/8ku92v94pptohx6pp8/m5i7h5h5q524d/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb252ZXJ0a2l0LnMzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vbGFuZGluZ19wYWdlcy9pbmNlbnRpdmVzLzAwMC80NDkvNDI4L29yaWdpbmFsL0JldHRlclNvbG9zLnppcD8xNTQzNzA2MDcy )

Practice Well!