Someone has contacted you

From: <kalsin_at_chol.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 21:52:07 +0100

I really don't know whether you remember me... Geez, it's always so akward to have this sort of conversation.

We met around a year ago and it appeared to me that you had some attention...

However, I have never got any calls from you.

Anyways, I enjoyed you back then, so I've decided to give it another shot. You may have a look at my photos and maybe it will refresh some of you memories.

Looking forward to your reply,
Lily

This message also contains attached images.

Pleasehttps://meeteasygirl-d.com/ppp14:31loc/none_at_none.hu?name=Lily&age=28to visit user's online profile page: https://meeteasygirl-d.com/ppp14:31loc/none_at_none.hu