Making 3-Notes-Per-String even better!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 20:03:03 +0000

Hello none,

There are a lot of different ways to look at the fretboard to
help you build and play riffs. We have the "Left-right"
technique... 3-note-per-string... upside-down-and-backwards...
the-praying-mantis-flying-tiger... the list goes on.

Today, we just want to talk about the 3-note-per-string method.
Even if you don't know what it is by that name, I'm sure you've
heard it before in countless solos. It's a great way to help
build seamless, fast lines-- and it definitely has its own
distinct sound.

What I'd like to look at is how to make this great technique
sound even more unique. to make those blazing lines stick out
even more to your listeners.

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtqh8kgql/9qhzhnhep965q/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1ZazU5akNMLS1sZw== )

3-NOTES-PER-STRING VERSION 2.0! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtqh8kgql/n4uohvhl3rx7x/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9ZazU5akNMLS1sZw== )

PS: There's a NEW AND IMPROVED way to access these free video
lessons and resources! Just click the link here to get
hassle-free access to everything! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/o8ud27dowwtqh8kgql/wxi2hghlwgk04/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL2NvdXJzZXMveW91dHViZS1zZXNzaW9ucy9sZWN0dXJlcy84NjYzNjA1 )